Who it’s for.
– People who have never done mindfulness meditation before.
– People who have dabbled with mindfulness meditation but never had a regular practice.
You might like to join in if ANY of the following apply to you
– You’re prone to over-thinking
– You’re prone to anxiety
– You want to reduce your stress
– You’re scared or frustrated that your life seems to be passing in a blur
– You want to become more selective about which action impulses you follow (e.g. you’d like to spend less time clicking links on the internet)
– You use doing, doing, doing, as a way of distracting yourself from yourself
– You hold tension in your body
– You want to have more self acceptance
– You want to feel more relaxed and calm
– You miss out on opportunities to fully experience the current moment because you are mentally somewhere else
– You want to see things as they really are rather than seeing everything through the filter of your preexisting thoughts.
Read all about it here